Teriyaki Dragon Boats
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1⁄2 cup grilled corn or 1⁄2 cup grilled potatoes.
2 tbsp Teriyaki Dry Glaze
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1⁄2 tbsp Roasted Garlic Aioli Mix
1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp lemon juice
16 romaine or butter lettuce leaves
Toppings (optional): Julienned carrots, sliced peppers, shredded red cabbage, edamame
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine dry glaze with soy sauce and oil. Add chicken; stir to evenly coat.
- Grill for 8 min per side, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir aioli mix with mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Remove chicken from grill; slice into bite-size pieces. Spoon into lettuce leaves (estimate 2 leaves per boat). Top with aioli; add additional toppings, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 310, Fat 18 g (Saturated 3 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 650 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 5 g), Protein 27 g.