Big Burger Kebabs
All the deliciousness of a burger, wrapped around a skewer!
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup chopped veggies and 2 tbsp Guacamole.
1 1⁄2 lbs (675 g) lean ground beef
2 tbspBeef & Steak Seasoning
1⁄4 cup preparedBig Burger Sauce
2 tsp water
3 cups shredded lettuce, about 1 small head
Toppings (optional): halved cherry tomatoes, sliced red onion, pickles
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Lightly brush with oil.
- In a large bowl, gently combine beef, egg, and seasoning. Form into six balls.
- Pack two balls each around three Grill Boss Skewers, using one hand to hold the skewer in place and the other to mold the beef around the skewer. Lightly brush with oil.
- Carefully place skewers on grill; cook with lid closed, 4–5 min per side, until beef is cooked through. During the last minute of cooking, add pitas to grill; cook until lightly charred, turning often.
- Meanwhile, whisk sauce with water so it is thin enough to drizzle.
- Slide kebabs off skewers into pitas and divide lettuce between pitas. Drizzle with sauce and add toppings, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 390, Fat 15 g (Saturated 4.5 g, Trans 0.4 g), Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 550 mg, Carbohydrate 39 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 25 g.
Swap Big Burger Sauce for prepared Dillicious Tzatziki.