1 lb (450 g) spinach fettucine
1⁄4 cup olive oil
1⁄4 cup Parmesan cheese
3 tbsp finely chopped pine nuts or pistachio nuts
1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
1 cup green peas
Sea Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, mix together Pesto Sauce Mix, olive oil, Parmesan cheese and nuts. Heat in a frying pan.
- Add sliced zucchini, green peas and prepared Vegetable Bouillon and bring to a boil.
- Immediately add drained pasta and stir to coat. Season with Sea Salt and Pepper.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese.