Such a simple dish! Serve as is, or slice and wrap in a warm tortilla with black beans, corn, and your favourite cheese.
3 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Reserve 1 tbsp of marinade.
- In a large baking dish or bowl, coat chicken with remaining marinade. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- In a frying pan, brown chicken over medium heat, turning once, for approximately 5 minutes.
- Place pan in the oven, and bake until chicken is cooked through, approximately 10–15 minutes more.
- Brush with reserved marinade, and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice, and serve.