Add a gourmet touch to a suppertime staple (also a great go-to for entertaining).
4 chicken breasts
2 tsp vegetable oil
1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
- Rub chicken with oil and season each side with Seasoning and Black Pepper.
- Heat frying pan over medium-high heat. Brown chicken for 5–7 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Pour balsamic vinegar into same pan. Bring to a boil and simmer until reduced by half (vinegar will be slightly syrupy). Watch carefully to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat and stir in honey. Using a basting brush, brush glaze over chicken.
- Place oven-safe Pan directly in oven. Alternatively, transfer to a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- Bake chicken for approximately 10 minutes and serve.
Per serving: Calories 180, Fat 6 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 135 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 4 g), Protein 27 g.
Shop This Recipe
Rosemary Garlic Seasoning