Ranch Fish Sticks
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 2 cups mixed veggies, and 1⁄2 cup oven fries.
1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
1 1⁄2 tbspCreamy Ranch Dip Mix
1 cup panko breadcrumbs or gluten-free breadcrumbs
1 lb (450 g) fresh or frozen white fish fillets, such as cod, haddock, or tilapia
1 tsp oil, for brushing
Toppings (optional): Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Prepare dip. In a bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, and dip mix. Scoop half the dip (about 1⁄2 cup) into a Prep Bowl to serve with the fish sticks.
- Measure out breadcrumbs into another bowl.
- Cut fish into 1” strips or “sticks”. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Working in batches, toss fish with half of the dip (1st bowl) to thinly coat, then coat with breadcrumbs (2nd bowl).
- Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner. Place two Cooling Racks on pan; lightly brush racks with oil to prevent sticking. Spread out fish sticks on racks. Bake for about 10 min (depending on thickness of fish), until topping is crunchy and fish is cooked through.
- Serve with remaining dip.
Per serving: Calories 320, Fat 14 g (Saturated 3 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 300 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 4 g), Protein 27 g.
If you’re using frozen fish, it’s easiest to slice it into sticks when it’s still partially frozen.
The fish is soft—handle delicately when taking off sheet.