Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1⁄4 cup light feta cheese
1 recipe preparedPesto Sauce, divided
4 (5 oz/142g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tsp olive oil
1 zucchini, sliced into thick rounds
1 lemon, sliced into thin rounds
olive oil, for brushing
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- In a small bowl, mix feta cheese and 2 tbsp Pesto Sauce.
- Lay chicken flat on a work surface. With a paring knife, cut a horizontal 2” wide slit in the thick side of each breast. Tightly pack each breast with cheese mixture, zucchini, and a slice of lemon. Brush with olive oil.
- Roast on a Sheet Pan for 15–20 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into filling reads 165° F (74° C).
- Serve with remaining sauce drizzled over the top.
Per serving: Calories 280, Fat 15 g (Saturated 3.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 220 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 30 g.