A decadent twist on traditional pumpkin pie. Perfect for holiday entertaining, or any occasion that calls for a delicious cheesecake finish.
1 1⁄3 cups graham wafer crumbs
2 tbsp butter, melted
2 pkgs (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese
1 pkg Pumpkin Cheesecake Mix
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) pure pumpkin
Preheat oven to 325° F (160° C).
- Combine graham wafer or gluten-free cookie crumbs with 2 tbsp melted butter.
- Press into 9" springform pan, or use 2 premade graham crumb pie shells.
- Blend cream cheese with cheesecake mix until smooth.
- Beat in 3 eggs, one at a time.
- Add pure pumpkin and beat until smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Cheesecake: 40 min/Pies: 30 min.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate before serving.
Per serving: Calories 230, Fat 11 g (Saturated 6 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 270 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 21 g), Protein 7 g.
Place a pan of water in the bottom of the oven to promote even baking and reduce cracking.