Big-Batch Burgers with Big Burger Sauce
Cook once, eat twice! Save 2 cooked burgers for tomorrow’s Falafels. It’s a great way to get dinner on the table fast!
2 tbsp water
2 tbsp Burger Seasoning
1 1⁄2 lbs (675 g) ground beef
1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
oil, for grilling
6 whole-grain hamburger buns, split
1⁄3 cupBig Burger Sauce, prepared
6 slices low-fat cheddar cheese
1 tomato, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
6 lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, using the Piano Wire Whisk, whisk first 3 ingredients together.
- Crumble in beef and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Mix to combine. Wet hands to prevent sticking and form mixture into 6 patties, or use a Burger Press.
- Oil the grill and grill patties over medium-high heat with lid closed for 5 minutes. Flip and continue grilling for approximately 5 more minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer indicates a Food Safe internal temperature of 160° F (71° C). Top patties with cheese during last minutes of cooking to melt, if you wish.
- Place grilled burgers on bottoms of buns. Top each with 1 tbsp Big Burger Sauce, cheese, tomato, pickle (if desired), onions, and lettuce.
- Dish up with baked Oven Fries and your favourite Epicure Dips and custom-made condiments.
Per serving: Calories 380, Fat 14 g (Saturated 4 g, Trans 0.5 g), Cholesterol 110 mg, Sodium 620 mg, Carbohydrate 31 g (Fibre 5 g, Sugars 7 g), Protein 33 g.
Serving Suggestion: Dish up a jar of Epicure Sweet & Spicy Mustard at the table. It’s a match made in burger heaven!