Serve with 1 small wholegrain bun. Drizzle salad with 1 tbsp of your favourite Epicure dressing.
2 tbsp Dijon-style mustard
2 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2)
2 bell peppers
8 cups leafy greens
Toppings (optional): Better Than Bacon Topper, sesame seeds
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together mustard, dry glaze, and oil. Set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts in half. Core and quarter bell peppers. Slice zucchini thickly on the diagonal.
- Place chicken, bell peppers, and zucchini in bowl with glaze. Stir evenly to coat. If you have extra time, let stand 10 min or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place chicken and vegetables on grill. Barbecue with lid closed until chicken is cooked, about 6–8 min per side.
- Remove grilled veggies as they’re cooked to a cutting board; coarsely chop and place in a bowl with salad greens. Divide between 4 dinner plates.
- Thinly slice chicken; add to plates. Shake on toppings, if desired.