With an Epicure Perfect Petites no tricky sushi rolling is needed!
1 1⁄4 cups sushi rice
3 tbsp rice vinegar
2 tsp sugar
- Place rice in a medium sized bowl and cover with cold water. Swirl the rice in the water, pour off the water and repeat two or three times until the water is clear.
- Place rice and 1 1⁄4 cups of cold water into a Multipurpose Pot - 8 cup and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to the lowest setting and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let rest, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Transfer rice to a bowl. Toss with vinegar, sugar and Teriyaki.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Place lightly oiled Perfect Petites on Sheet Pan.
- Whisk eggs and 3 Onion Dip Mix. Divide into Perfect Petites. Bake 9–10 minutes. Cool.
- Layer rice over egg, pressing in slightly.
- When completely cool, flip Perfect Petites onto Sheet Pan, twist and pop out egg.
- Top each sushi with a dollop of Lemon Dilly Dip.
Per serving (1 piece): Calories 60, Fat 2 g (Saturated 0 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 45 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 2 g.