Sylvie’s Succulent Maple Pork Tenderloin
This recipe makes a big batch. A wonderful alternative to turkey!
1⁄2 cup Maple Spice Sweet Dip Mix
1⁄2 cup kosher salt
1 cup boiling water
2 tbsp Mulling Spices
7 cups cold water
3 (8 oz/ 250 g) pork tenderloins
- In a mixing bowl, dissolve Maple Spice Sweet Dip Mix and salt in boiling water. Stir in Mulling Spices and cold water. Cool brine completely in the refrigerator before adding pork.
- Put cooled brine and pork in a large Brining Bag. Seal and refrigerate for 4–6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450° F (230° C).
- Remove pork from brine and discard brine. Rinse pork well and pat dry.
- Place on parchment-lined Sheet Pan. Roast for 18–25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160° F (71° C).
Per serving: Calories 100, Fat 1.5 g (Saturated 0 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 360 mg, Carbohydrate 9 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 8 g), Protein 12 g.