2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose or gluten-free flour
1 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
1⁄2 cup millet
1⁄2 cup melted butter
1 cup low-fat yogurt
1⁄2 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Place a lightly oiled Muffin Maker on a Sheet Pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Fold both mixtures together until just mixed.
- Divide batter among muffin wells. Bake for 20–25 minutes, until golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.