Sheet Pan Caprese Chicken
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 2 cups leafy green salad and 1⁄2 cup pasta or rice.
1 large ball fresh mozzarella, about 226 g
2 medium field tomatoes
2 lbs (900 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 4
1 cupGreek Dressing, or your choice of dressing, prepared
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
Toppings (optional): Fresh spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Slice cheese into eight slices. Slice tomatoes into four slices each. Set aside.
- Cut chicken breasts in half. Place chicken on lined pan; coat with seasoning.
- Roast until chicken is cooked through, about 15–18 min. Top chicken with sliced tomato and cheese during the last 5 min of cooking.
- To serve, drizzle dressing on top. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 320, Fat 20 g (Saturated 6 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 160 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 31 g.
Swap field tomatoes for cherry tomatoes—simply toss on sheet pan while chicken is cooking.