This healthy, delicious biscuit breakfast sandwich uses wholesome everyday ingredients – great flavour without the guilt! Can be made the night before and loosely covered until ready to serve.
1 lb (450 g) lean ground turkey
1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
Sea Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
8 slices low-fat cheese
1 cup baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Prepare and bake 3 Onion Biscuits, slicing in half once cool. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together patty ingredients. Wet hands to prevent sticking and shape into 8 small patties.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat. Pan-fry patties for approximately 3 minutes per side, until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside to cool on a cooling rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk eggs together. Season with Sea Salt and Pepper.
- Pour eggs into pre-heated pan. As eggs begin to thicken, stir with Corner Spatula until they are set but still soft.
- To assemble, arrange 8 biscuit bottoms on Sheet Pan lined with parchment paper. Layer each with cheese, patties and eggs. Warm in oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is nicely melted.
- Remove from oven and top each with several leaves of spinach and biscuit tops. Enjoy!