3 Onion Biscuits
Delicious, easy-to-make biscuits that deliver on flavour.
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 1⁄2 tbsp baking powder
1 tspSea Salt (Grinder), finely ground
1 tspBlack Pepper (Grinder), finely ground
1⁄2 cup cold butter, cut into cubes
1⁄2 cup milk
2 tbsp3 Onion Dip Mix
2 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together first four ingredients. Using your fingertips, rub butter into dry ingredients until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In a separate bowl, whisk milk and 3 Onion Dip Mix together. Add milk mixture to dry ingredients, stirring until clumps form.
- Transfer dough to a floured surface and knead until dough holds together.
- Roll dough out to an 8" square of 1⁄2" thickness. Cut 4 across and 4 down to create 16 biscuits. Transfer biscuits to Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner, and brush with butter.
- Bake 15–18 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve warm.
Per serving: Calories 170, Fat 8 g (Saturated 5 g, Trans 0.2 g), Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 370 mg, Carbohydrate 20 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 3 g.
3 Onion Biscuits can be baked early in the day and loosely covered until ready to serve.