3 cups all-purpose flour
1 1⁄2 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp Sea Salt, finely ground
1 tsp Black Pepper, finely ground
1⁄2 cup cold butter, cut into cubes
1⁄2 cup milk
2 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together first four ingredients. Using your fingertips, rub butter into dry ingredients until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In a separate bowl, whisk milk and 3 Onion Dip Mix together. Add milk mixture to dry ingredients, stirring until clumps form.
- Transfer dough to a floured surface and knead until dough holds together.
- Roll dough out to an 8" square of 1⁄2" thickness. Cut 4 across and 4 down to create 16 biscuits. Transfer biscuits to Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner, and brush with butter.
- Bake 15–18 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve warm.