Roasted Brussels Sprouts
This Brussels sprout dish has made many a convert.
1 - 1 1⁄2 lbs Brussels sprouts
2 tbsp olive oil
2 clementines or 1 orange
Maple Sea Salt Blend, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205 °C). Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Trim bottoms from sprouts and discard any yellow leaves. Place sprouts in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Spread out on Sheet Pan Liner
- Roast in preheated oven until very crispy on the outsides and tender on the insides, about 25 to 30 minutes. Occasionally shake pan. If outer leaves start to crisp too much before sprouts are tender, reduce heat to 375 °F (190 °C).
- While sprouts are roasting, grate 2 tsp peel from clementine. Peel clementines, then separate into segments and set aside.
- When sprouts are cooked, turn into a serving bowl and generously season with Maple Sea Salt, reserved clementine zest and segments. Serve immediately.
Per serving: Calories 100, Fat 5 g (Saturated 0.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 30 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g (Fibre 5 g, Sugars 5 g), Protein 4 g.