Raspberry Eggnog Cheesecake Tarts
2⁄3 cup gingersnap crumbs or gluten free cookie crumbs
1 1⁄2 tbsp butter, melted
1 pkg (8 oz/ 250 g) cream cheese, softened
1⁄2 pkg Eggnog Cheesecake Mix
1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Arrange one oven rack in centre of oven; another on the lowest level. Place Perfect Portion Muffin Pan on Sheet Pan. Line each well with a paper liner. Fill a small oven-proof dish with hot water and place on lowest rack. Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In bowl, combine crumbs with melted butter; press 2 tsp into bottom of each well in muffin pan.
- In large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese with cheesecake mix until smooth; beat in eggs, one at a time. Spoon filling over crusts, smoothing tops.
- In small bowl, whisk jam to loosen; spoon 1 tsp over top each cheesecake; using toothpick, swirl through batter to create a marbled effect.
- Bake until edges are set, and centre slightly jiggles, 30–35 min. Let cool in pan.
- If making ahead, refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze in a single a layer on sheet pan; wrap individually and freeze up to 1 month.
Per serving: Calories 130, Fat 7 g (Saturated 4 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 150 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 10 g), Protein 3 g.