Peachy Shrimp Power Bowl
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
This is a perfectly balanced plate.
4 small corn cobs, unshucked
3⁄4 cup olive oil
1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 lb (450 g) peeled, raw shrimp
2 large peaches
1⁄4 red onion
8 cups baby spinach
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Meanwhile, cut off and discard stem end from corn. Leave silky tassels at the top end. Place cobs in Multipurpose Steamer. Cover; microwave on high 5 min. Using oven mitts, gently grip tip of corn with one hand and squeeze. The corn will pop out of the husk.
- Meanwhile, using Funnel, add dressing mix, oil, and vinegar to Cruet. Screw on lid; shake to mix.
- In a bowl, combine shrimp and 2 tbsp dressing. Stir to coat.
- Slice peaches in half. Remove pits. Pour 2 tbsp dressing into Prep Bowl; using a Basting Brush, brush over peaches and corn. Place corn, peaches, and shrimp on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner and head to the grill!
- Place peaches flesh-side down on grill. Add corn; cook, turning often, until charred, about 6 min. Remove from grill once peaches and corn are lightly charred.
- Using a BBQ grill basket, grill shrimp. Alternatively, thread shrimp on skewers and grill until cooked, with lid closed, about 2–3 min per side.
- Carefully slice corn off the cob. Thinly slice onion.
- Divide spinach, peaches, corn, shrimp, and onion between four bowls. Drizzle each bowl with 1 tbsp dressing.
Per serving: Calories 430, Fat 22 g (Saturated 3 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 220 mg, Sodium 540 mg, Carbohydrate 33 g (Fibre 6 g, Sugars 10 g), Protein 30 g.
This meal is perfect to serve family style—simply arrange food on a large serving platter.
Depending on where you live, shrimp can be expensive, so swap with cubed chicken, if desired.