Mac & Cheese Tuna
1 1⁄4 cups bite-sized pasta
2 tbsp milk
1 can (5 oz/170 g) low-sodium light tuna
1 tbspCCB Dip Mix
1 tbspLemon Dilly Dip Mix
1 tbsp3 Onion Dip Mix
2 cups steamed broccoli
1 cup shredded cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Cook pasta according to package directions in a Multipurpose Pot - 8 cup. Drain.
- Add Mac & Cheese Seasoning and milk, stirring to combine.
- Mix in tuna, broccoli, half the cheese and dip mixes.
- Pour into a casserole dish, top with remaining cheese and bake for 10 minutes. Serve.
Per serving: Calories 350, Fat 7 g (Saturated 3.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 680 mg, Carbohydrate 42 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 7 g), Protein 30 g.