Lentil Souvlaki & Tzatziki Flatbread
1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
1 tbspLemon Dilly Dip Mix
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
1 can (19 oz/540 ml) lentils
1 tbsp Souvlaki Seasoning
1 tbsp olive oil
4 naan breads
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
Toppings (optional): Arugula or fresh basil leaves, olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Meanwhile, make tzatziki. In a bowl, stir together yogurt and dip mix. Grate cucumber on a box grater. Wrap in a kitchen towel; squeeze out excess liquid. Stir cucumber into yogurt. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Drain and rinse lentils. Place in small bowl; stir in seasoning.
- Lightly brush both sides of naan breads with oil. Place tzatziki, lentils, oiled bread and cheese on a Sheet Pan and head to the grill!
- Place bread on grill. Barbecue until one side is lightly charred, about 2 min. Remove from grill; spread grilled sides with tzatziki then top with lentils and cheese.
- Place back on grill; close lid and barbecue until cheese melts, 1–2 min.
Per serving (1/2 flatbread): Calories 250, Fat 8 g (Saturated 4 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 450 mg, Carbohydrate 30 g (Fibre 8 g, Sugars 4 g), Protein 13 g.
Infuse olive oil with your favourite Epicure Seasoning or Dip Mix. Blend 1 cup oil with 3 tbsp seasoning or mix. Let stand overnight.