Herby Goat Cheese Chorizo Swirls
1 tbspHerb & Garlic Dip Mix
1 cup light goat cheese
1 cooked chorizo sausage, finely chopped
1 green onion, finely chopped
1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) frozen puff pastry, defrosted
flour, for dusting
2 tbsp low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- In a small bowl, combine Herb & Garlic Mix, cheese, chorizo, and green onion.
- On a Sheet Pan Liner, roll puff pastry into a 10.5” square. Gently flip onto an appy maker. Using a basting brush, lightly brush entire surface with milk. Using a rolling pin, firmly roll over to cut pastry.
- Spoon cheese mixture onto each triangle: 1⁄2 tsp for small, 1–2 tsp for large. Starting at wide end, roll up each swirl on the appy maker.
- Place each swirl on a Sheet Pan lined with the Sheet Pan Liner, and bake until golden brown: approximately 10–11 minutes for small, 12–14 minutes for large. Let cool slightly before serving.
Per serving (1 small swirl): Calories 120, Fat 8 g (Saturated 3 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 115 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 3 g.