Greek Pita Chips
A lower-fat alternative to potato chips. Perfect for dipping!
4 whole-grain pita bread rounds
1⁄4 cup olive oil
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp Souvlaki Seasoning
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
- Preheat oven to 325° F (160° C).
- Split 4 pita rounds in half to make 8 rounds.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice and Souvlaki. Brush on the inside of each pita round. Sprinkle with Sea Salt.
- Cut each round into 8 wedges and place in a single layer on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
Per serving (8 chips): Calories 150, Fat 7 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 3 g.
Serve with prepared Dillicious Tzatziki and prepared Chicken Souvlaki.