A lower-fat alternative to potato chips that’s the perfect addition to a Greek Mezze board! Infused with flavours of garlic, oregano, and lemon. Serve alongside Dillicous Tzatziki, hummus, or your favourite dip.
4 whole-grain pita bread rounds
1⁄4 cup olive oil
2 tsp lemon juice
Sea Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325° F (160° C).
- Split 4 pita rounds in half to make 8 rounds.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice and Souvlaki. Brush on the inside of each pita round. Sprinkle with Sea Salt.
- Cut each round into 8 wedges and place in a single layer on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes until crisp and golden brown.