Classic Crab Cakes
oil, for greasing
2 cans (4 oz/120 g each) crab meat
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 pkg Classic Crab Cake Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Generously oil Muffin Maker. Set aside.
- Drain crab meat well. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg, mayonnaise, and seasoning. Fold in crab meat. Don’t overmix; leave some chunks.
- Divide mixture evenly between 6 wells in Muffin Maker. Press to lightly pack.
- Bake 15 min, or until cooked through and tops are golden-brown.
- Let cool slightly before unmolding.
Per serving (1 crab cake): Calories 70, Fat 3 g (Saturated 0.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 330 mg, Carbohydrate 3 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 7 g.
Serve with Roasted Garlic Aioli or Lemon Dilly Dip.