Cheese and Pepper Quesadillas
Delicious served hot with Epicure Poco Picante Salsa and Guacamole.
2 bell peppers, diced
1 tbspFajita Seasoning
2 green onions, thinly sliced
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
12 tortilla shells, 6"
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Lay tortillas on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Divide mixture between 6 tortillas, spreading slightly to within 1⁄2" of edges.
- Top each with another tortilla. Bake for 8 minutes. Cut in wedges and serve.
Per serving: Calories 280, Fat 15 g (Saturated 9 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 270 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g (Fibre 4 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 13 g.
Can be done a day ahead – simply stack baked rounds and wrap tightly with plastic wrap.