Serve these oven-roasted cauliflower steaks in place of meat or as a side dish.
1 large head of cauliflower
1 tbsp oil
1 tbspBeef & Steak Seasoning
2 tsp3 Onion Dip Mix
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C). Line a Sheet Pan with a Sheet Pan Liner
- Remove outer leaves of the cauliflower, keeping core attached.
- Using a large knife, cut cauliflower through core into 4—1⁄2" thick steaks. (Some florets will break loose; save those for another recipe.)
- Brush cauliflower steaks with oil and sprinkle with seasoning and dip mix.
- Place on Sheet Pan and roast for 20 minutes, turning halfway through, until golden and tender. Season to taste.
Per serving: Calories 80, Fat 3.5 g (Saturated 0 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 50 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g (Fibre 4 g, Sugars 4 g), Protein 3 g.