Candied Sweet Potatoes
1 lb (450 g) sweet potatoes, washed and sliced 1” thick
1 tsp Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
1⁄4 cup melted butter
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
- Spray a heat-proof casserole dish with vegetable oil. Add potatoes.
- Combine Jamaican Jerk Seasoning and Pumpkin Pie Seasoning with sugar and coat potatoes.
- Drizzle with butter and season with Sea Salt and Pepper.
- Bake, covered for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Per serving: Calories 240, Fat 8 g (Saturated 5 g, Trans 0.2 g), Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 105 mg, Carbohydrate 42 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 30 g), Protein 1 g.