Baked Pasta & Italian Meatballs
Easy, hearty, kid-friendly: baked meatball pasta with a colourful plate of raw veggies and Epicure Quick Caesar Dip.
3⁄4 lb (375 g) elbow macaroni
2 1⁄2 cupsMarinara Sauce, prepared
12 cooked meatballs, store-bought or homemade
1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In Multipurpose Pot, cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- In Multipurpose Pot, heat Marinara Sauce over medium-low heat. Once sauce is simmering, add meatballs, stir, and heat for approximately 5 minutes.
- Drain macaroni, return to pot, and mix in Marinara Sauce and meatballs. Pour into a 3 quart oven-safe casserole dish. Top with breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
- Bake until top is golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.
Per serving: Calories 510, Fat 8 g (Saturated 3 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 430 mg, Carbohydrate 89 g (Fibre 8 g, Sugars 8 g), Protein 20 g.