3⁄4 cup raisins
1 cup boiling water
1 1⁄2 cups almond flour
1 cup shredded coconut
1⁄4 cup almond butter
1⁄4 cup cane syrup or corn syrup
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp After Ate tea leaves, or mint leaves
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate, melted
- Soak raisins in boiling water until softened. Drain well and discard water.
- In a mixing bowl, combine raisins with all remaining ingredients except chocolate and sprinkles.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into 20 balls.
- Roll each ball in the melted chocolate and then in the chocolate sprinkles.
- Store in an airtight container in your fridge or freezer before serving.