Taco Polenta Fries
3 cups water
1 cup cornmeal
1 tbspTaco Seasoning, or your favourite
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tspSea Salt (Grinder)
1⁄2 recipe preparedCreamy Ranch Dip
- Preheat oven to 450° F (230° C).
- In a Multipurpose Steamer, combine water, cornmeal, and Seasoning.
- Cover and microwave on high for 8–10 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes in the fridge.
- Turn polenta out onto a cutting board. Cut into about 30 French fry-shaped pieces. Place on a crisper and lightly brush with oil. Bake 10 minutes, or until crispy.
- Serve with Creamy Ranch Dip for dunking.
Per serving (1 fry): Calories 40, Fat 0.4 g (Saturated 0.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 540 mg, Sodium 110 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 1 g.