Sunny Sunday Morning Crêpes
France’s answer to the breakfast wrap! Elegant, delicious, and filling – ideal brunch fare.
1 recipe preparedCrêpes
2 tbsp3 Onion Dip Mix
1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar or Swiss cheese + extra for topping, optional
10 slices (thin) Black Forest (or other) ham
1 cup finely diced sun-dried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
- Evenly distribute 3 Onion Dip Mix and cheese over each crêpe.
- Top each with a slice of ham and evenly distribute sun-dried tomatoes overtop.
- Roll up snugly and place seam side down on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crêpes are warmed through, approximately 5 minutes.
Per serving: Calories 180, Fat 7 g (Saturated 3.5 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 520 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 13 g.