Street food is all the rage. Now you can make healthier and more affordable street tacos easily at home.
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup veggies and 2 tbsp dip.
1 lb (450 g) lean sirloin or striploin steak
3 tbsp Teriyaki Dry Glaze
Sea Salt (Grinder), optional
1⁄4 cup mild feta cheese, crumbled
4 small soft corn tortillas
1⁄4 cupChipotle Aioli
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle both sides of sirloin with dry glaze. Grind on salt, if desired.
- Grill steak about 3–4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove from grill, let stand 5 minutes, slice thinly, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Divide meat between tortillas.
- Top with Guacamole and Chipotle Aioli.
Per serving: Calories 440, Fat 28 g (Saturated 10 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 100 mg, Sodium 440 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g (Fibre 4 g, Sugars 4 g), Protein 28 g.
Use butter lettuce instead of tortillas and make it meat-free with Portobello mushrooms.