This simple spa-style salmon is so delicious it will have your family coming back for more.
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup mixed greens and 1 cup rice or quinoa.
4 (6 oz/170 g) salmon fillets
16 asparagus spears, or 1 serving veggies, your choice
4 tsp olive oil
1 tbspLemon Dilly Dip Mix
juice from 1 lemon
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
- Place a Sheet Pan on bottom of rack of oven. Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Center salmon on four large squares (about 15") of parchment paper. Season to taste.
- Divide asparagus and scatter over salmon. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with Lemon Dilly Dip Mix. Squeeze lemon juice on top.
- Gather all four sides of parchment up over salmon to form a pouch. Tie snugly with kitchen twine. Carefully place on the hot Sheet Pan.
- Bake for 10–15 min, or until salmon is done to taste. Place pouches on plates and serve.
Per serving: Calories 200, Fat 10 g (Saturated 1.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 50 mg, Carbohydrate 3 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 24 g.
Make It Vegetarian: Swap salmon for tofu.
Dress it up and drizzle fish with your favorite Epicure Dressing.