Salmon Dilly Spread
Spread on bagels, wraps, and crackers – perfect for breakfast, lunch, and pre-dinner appetizers.
2 cups light cream cheese
1 pkg (4 oz /114 g) smoked salmon, or 1 small tin of salmon, drained
1 tspLemon Dilly Dip Mix
Black Pepper (Grinder), freshly ground, to taste
- Mix all ingredients by hand or in food processor until smooth.
Per serving: Calories 80, Fat 5 g (Saturated 3.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 210 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 4 g.
- Pinwheels: spread on tortillas and sprinkle with finely diced bell peppers. Roll up and slice into rounds.
- Sandwiches: spread on rye bread and top with sliced peppers and lettuce.
- Open-faced sandwiches: spread on pumpernickel bread, top with cucumber slices, and sprinkle with Epicure’s Lemon Dilly Dip Mix.
- Appies: spread on cucumber rounds for a light and delicious appetizer.