Pulled Chicken Grilled Caesar Salad
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 slice garlic bread and 1 cup mixed veggies.
1⁄2 recipe preparedPulled Chicken, about 3 cups
4 heads romaine lettuce
4 tsp olive oil
4 tspSPG Seasoning
Toppings (optional): Shaved or grated Parmesan, lemon wedges, grilled garlic bread
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Place pulled chicken in Multipurpose Steamer. Cover and microwave on medium until warmed through, 5–7 min.
- Meanwhile, slice romaine in half lengthwise. Drizzle cut-sides with oil; sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place lettuce on grill, cut-sides down. Cover and grill until lightly charred and slightly wilted, 2 min.
- Place half romaine head on each plate and divide chicken over top. Serve with Parmesan and other toppings, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 220, Fat 11 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 50 mg, Sodium 440 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 9 g), Protein 19 g.
Roast chickpeas until crisp and add them in as “croutons.”