Store-bought protein bars can be full of artificial ingredients and sugar. These healthier bites pack a big protein punch in a petite package.
Enjoy 3 petites with 1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt and 2 cups berries, or 6 petites and 2 servings of fruit or a large banana.
2 cups quick oats or gluten-free oats
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1⁄2 cup egg whites
3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1⁄2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place oats in a food processor and blend to the consistency of flour.
- In a medium bowl, mix oat flour with remaining dry ingredients.
- Whisk egg whites with remaining wet ingredients. Fold wet and dry mixes together.
- Stir in whole food sprinkle.
- Place a Perfect Petites mold on a Sheet Pan. Lightly brush with oil.
- Divide batter by heaping tablespoonful among petites and bake 12–15 minutes. When cool to the touch, flip Perfect Petites mold onto Sheet Pan and twist to pop out petites.