1 lb (450 g) pork tenderloin, cut into two
Sea Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
1 tbsp olive oil
1 bell pepper, coarsely chopped
2 small zucchinis, coarsely chopped
juice of half a lemon
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
- Rub pork tenderloin with Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a fry pan over medium heat. When oil is hot, add pork tenderloin and sear until browned. Flip over. Add vegetables and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place in oven and roast for 15–20 minutes or until meat reaches a Food Safe temperature of at least 145° F (63° C)
- Squeeze lemon juice over pork and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.