Serve with 1 cup sliced veggies of your choice.
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts)
2 tsp oil
2 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tbsp creamy natural peanut butter, or alternative such as almond butter
1⁄4 small head red cabbage
Toppings (optional): carrot ribbons, julienned red bell pepper, fresh cilantro
- To thinly slice chicken, place one hand on one breast and press down firmly. Curve fingers up slightly for safety. Carefully slice meat horizontally. Repeat with remaining chicken. You should have four pieces in total. Season both sides of chicken with 1 1⁄2 tbsp seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large fry pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4–5 min per side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce. In a bowl, whisk together remaining 1⁄2 tbsp seasoning, mayonnaise, and peanut butter. Slice lime in half. Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from lime.
- Using 4-in-1 Mandoline fitted with 1.5 mm slicer plate, shred cabbage.
- Once cooked, place chicken on bottom bun. Top with cabbage and extra toppings, if desired. Spread top bun with sauce, then cover and gently press down to flatten the cabbage.