1⁄2 cup butter
1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1⁄2 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1⁄2 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup flour plus 1/2 cup extra (add the extra flour if your peanut butter is heavy in oil)
1⁄2 tsp baking soda
1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Cream butter and both sugars. Add egg and beat well.
- Beat in peanut butter, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Add flour and baking soda. Beat until smooth. Add chocolate.
- Roll cookies into 1" balls. Place on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner, and press flat.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes, or until lightly golden.