No-Cook Shrimp Salad Wraps
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup steamed rice.
340 g (1 pkg) peeled, cooked shrimp, 71–90 pieces
1 tbsp Chimichurri Sauce Mix
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp water
1⁄2 tbsp Big Burger Sauce Mix
1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp hot sauce or ketchup
1 tsp relish
1 English cucumber
1 tbsp olive oil
16 butter or iceberg lettuce
- Pinch off and discard shrimp tails. Coarsely chop shrimp. Set aside.
- In small bowl, stir together Chimichurri Sauce Mix, vinegar, and water. Let stand 5 min.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine Big Burger Sauce Mix, mayonnaise, hot sauce, and relish. Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Using 4-in-1 Mandoline, julienne cucumber and carrot.
- Stir oil into Chimichurri sauce.
- To serve, scoop shrimp into lettuce leaves. Drizzle with Chimichurri Sauce.
Per serving: Calories 240, Fat 14 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 165 mg, Sodium 360 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 20 g.
Go plant-based and swap shrimp for cooked and shelled edamame beans, or tofu.