Moroccan Pita Crisps
1⁄4 cup olive oil
1 tsp Curry Seasoning
1 tsp cumin (ground)
6 (6 in) pita breads
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Whisk together olive oil, Curry and cumin.
- Brush both sides of pita breads with above mixture.
- Stack pita and cut into 8 pieces.
- Place on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner. Make sure pita do not overlap.
- Grind Sea Salt and Black Pepper over all.
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Per serving (6 crisps): Calories 150, Fat 4 g (Saturated 0.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 250 mg, Carbohydrate 25 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 4 g.