Mango Curry Pumpkin Fries
1 lb pumpkin
1 - 2 tbsp Mango Curry Dip Mix
1 tbsp oil
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- Cut pumpkin in half, remove seeds, and then cut into squares. Cut squares into fry sticks.
- Place in a Multipurpose Steamer with dip mix and oil, tossing to coat.
- Cover and microwave for 5–7 minutes.
- Arrange in a single layer on a crisper. Bake for an additional 20–25 minutes, until lightly crispy but cooked.
Per serving: Calories 70, Fat 4 g (Saturated 0.4 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 25 mg, Carbohydrate 9 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 1 g.
Serve your veggie fries standing upright in a teacup or small stoneware bowl, accompanied by your favourite Epicure dip! Experiment with other firm root vegetables like sweet potatoes.