Omelets are fast & healthy, perfect for busy mornings. Switch things up a bit and try adding a little Italian flair with Marinara Sauce Mix or Pesto Sauce Mix.
2 tbsp 2% milk or dairy-free alternative
1⁄4 cup mixed greens
2 tbsp artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
2 tbsp finely grated Parmesan
- Whisk eggs, milk, and sauce mix until frothy, and then pour into a lightly oiled Omelet Maker.
- Top eggs with mixed greens, artichoke hearts, and Parmesan.
- Close lid and microwave on high for 2–3 minutes.
- Loosen omelet with a spatula, flip onto a plate, and serve.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and sauce mix until frothy.
- Sauté mixed greens and artichokes for 1 minute in a lightly oiled frying pan. Add egg mixture and stir, bringing edges into middle, until set.
- Remove pan from heat and top half the omelet with Parmesan. Fold the other side over the filling and slide onto a plate.