2 lbs (900 g) centre-cut pork loin roast
3 tbsp Dijon mustard
3 tbsp cider vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
Sea Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- In a small bowl, blend the Dijon, cider vinegar, olive oil, seasoning, and Minced Garlic.
- Place pork loin on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- Rub half the Dijon mix over exterior of pork loin. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Roast in oven, basting periodically with remaining Dijon mix, until internal temperature reaches 150° F (65° C), about 1 – 1 1⁄2 hours.
- Place roast on cutting board and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.