Healthy Granola Bar
A perfectly portioned, honey-sweetened granola bar perfect for lunches or when you are on the go. One recipe makes 30 mini bars!
1 1⁄2 cups puffed rice cereal
1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
1⁄2 cup dried raisins
1⁄2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1 tspApple Pie Spice
1⁄2 cup honey
1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
3 tbsp nut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Place a lightly oiled Perfect Petites on Sheet Pan.
- Place first five ingredients in a food processor.
- Melt remaining ingredients in microwave for 50 seconds on HIGH. Drizzle into food processor.
- Pulse mixture until all ingredients are just blended.
- Divide mixture evenly between sections of the mold. Press in lightly. Bake for 15 minutes.
- When cool to the touch, flip mold onto the Sheet Pan and twist to pop out granola bars.
Per serving (1 bar): Calories 80, Fat 3 g (Saturated 0.3 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 1 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 6 g), Protein 1 g.