Big Burger Sauce
1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
1⁄2 tbsp Big Burger Sauce Mix
1⁄2 tbsp ketchup
1 tsp relish
1 lb (450 g) chicken breast fillets (about 16 pieces)
1 tbsp oil
2 - 3 tbsp Tuscan Chicken Burger Seasoning
4 hoagie buns, preferably whole wheat, split
4 cups baby spinach
Toppings (optional): sliced red onion, dill pickles
- For the sauce, in a bowl combine mayonnaise with sauce mix, ketchup, and relish. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Coat chicken with oil and seasoning. Place on grill. Grill with lid closed until cooked, about 3 min per side. Add buns for the last 1 min of cooking; grill until lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop spinach and prepare toppings, if using.
- To assemble, spread toasted buns with sauce. Add chicken, spinach, and toppings.
Throw some red peppers on the grill too, or use up any leftover fresh or grilled veggies kicking around your fridge.
Can’t find hoagie buns? Swap in hot dog buns, ciabatta buns, or use a baguette.