Fish Tacos with Mango-Avocado Salsa
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup veggies, your choice.
1 lime, divided
1 tbsp oil + more for brushing
4 (4 oz/113 g) skinless salmon fillets
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
8 corn tortillas
Toppings (optional): diced red onion, Poco Picante Salsa
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Lightly brush with oil to prevent sticking.
- Slice lime in half. In Prep Bowl, using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from half of lime. Add seasoning and oil; whisk to combine. It will be a thick sauce.
- Line 1⁄4 Sheet Pan with 1⁄4 Sheet Pan Liner. Arrange salmon fillets in a single layer. Brush the sauce over both sides of the salmon, making sure to flip gently (fish can be delicate!).
- Remove fish from Sheet Pan. Grill, with lid closed, 3 min per side, or until salmon is cooked through; be sure to flip carefully.
- Remove liner from pan and place cooked salmon on top of pan. Using a fork, flake salmon into bite-size pieces.
- To make salsa, dice avocado and mango. Place in 4-Cup Prep Bowl. Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from remaining half lime. Stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide salmon and salsa between tortillas. Add toppings, if desired.
Per serving (2 tacos): Calories 480, Fat 20 g (Saturated 2.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 370 mg, Carbohydrate 50 g (Fibre 9 g, Sugars 18 g), Protein 28 g.
No grill? No problem! Place fish on Sheet Pan lined with foil and broil for 10 min, or until cooked through, flipping halfway. Be sure not to broil with Sheet Pan Liner!