Easy Peasy Tacos
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup veggies (try adding some to your tacos!) and 2 tbsp Guacamole.
1 pkg Easy Peasy Taco Mix
2 cups hot water
3 tbsp olive oil
1⁄2 lime, optional
8 corn tortillas or taco shells
Toppings (optional): Guacamole, Poco Picante Salsa, diced red onions, shredded lettuce
- In a bowl, combine mix and water; set aside to hydrate, about 5 min.
- In a large non-stick fry pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add hydrated mix; cook, stirring often, until liquid has been absorbed, about 5–7 min. Stir gently to avoid mashing.
- Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from lime, if using.
- Spoon into tortillas and serve with toppings, if desired.
Per serving (2 tacos): Calories 330, Fat 14 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 400 mg, Carbohydrate 32 g (Fibre 6 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 22 g.
Hydrate mix with Vegetable Broth for added flavour.