Crunchy 'Apple Pie' Granola
3 cups rolled oats
1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
1⁄3 cup unsweetened coconut
1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
1 tspApple Pie Spice
1⁄3 cup honey
1⁄2 cup berries
- Preheat oven to 325° F (160° C).
- Stir oats, almonds, coconut, sunflower seeds and Apple Pie Spice together in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt honey in a small saucepan over low heat or melt in microwave. Pour over granola mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spread granola evenly on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until lightly golden, stirring once. Remove from oven and stir in berries. Cool to room temperature before storing in an airtight container.
Per serving (1/2 cup): Calories 230, Fat 7 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 2 mg, Carbohydrate 39 g (Fibre 5 g, Sugars 18 g), Protein 6 g.