3⁄4 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
1⁄2 cup oil
1⁄3 cup icing sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Using Basting Brush, generously oil two Muffin Makers and place on Sheet Pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, yogurt, and oil. Stir in mix.
- Divide batter evenly into pans, filling wells.
- Bake 18—20 min, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean and dry. Cool in pan 10 min; unmold.
- To make glaze, mix icing sugar with lemon juice. Drizzle over warm muffins.
Per serving (1 muffin): Calories 170, Fat 11 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 130 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 9 g), Protein 3 g.
Instead of using the oven, microwave batter in Muffin Makers on high for 3 min. Rest in pan for 5 min and invert onto Cooling Rack.